1 - 3
• Our design celebrates the journey of openness to enclosed spaces and encourages public engagement. As you head towards the museum, one gets to first experience the pulsating life of the park, enhanced now with a café and some retail therapy.
• The museum comprises of a single mass of a gallery on the first floor, restricting all the other served areas at a lower level for easy public movement.
• Layers of black metal mesh screens reduce the structure’s transparency towards the centre, creating a black background for the exhibition spaces which we call ‘The night sky’
• The forms of every element and space in the building are derived purely from their function. The design thus follows modernism in its true sense.
• Sustainable architecture is more than a landmark in our design. It is a place which encourages visitors and the community to meet in art and design - modern design.
• The façade of the building is conceived as multiple screens which form protective layers and which intensify depending on the hierarchy of spaces.....more